Eyeshadow by Makeup Forever Diamond Night Blue
  • One day I decided to go out to the mall even though I didn't really have any money
  • The price was definitely more than I have ever paid for one small eyeshadow container
  • It cost $20 just for the Diamond Shadow which is just one color
  • But the thing is that I was so impressed this time
  • I am very glad that I found Diamond Night Blue eyeshadow by Makeup Forever because it looks so beautiful

• by LissaK

One day I decided to go out to the mall even though I didn’t really have any money. It was on this day when I came across an eye shadow called Diamond Night Blue Eye Shadow by Makeup Forever. automatically liked the Makeup Forever Diamond Shadow eye shadow as soon as I put it on! I found it in a store called Sephora. I had never been in Sephora before but I could tell that the store offered high quality cosmetics. The price was definitely more than I have ever paid for one small eyeshadow container. It cost $20 just for

the Diamond Shadow which is just one color!

I saw a few girls though who just came in and bought anything they saw that they liked. This store is in a mall that is in a somewhat wealthy city though so I imagine that many of the women who come in have plenty of money to buy anything they want. As for me, right now it’s a little bit harder for me to just easily come across $20 that I could blow on eye shadow. But the thing is that I was so impressed this time! The Diamond Shadow eyeshadow had a ...

• deep sparkly purple blue color that looked so nice as soon as I swept it across my eye lids.

When I went to another store in the mall called Perfumania the store clerk there instantly made a comment about my eye shadow and said that it was pretty. I told her that I got it from Sephora and then she wrote down the name of it. I really want to try some of the other colors they have there too. I usually look great in dark or red colors so I would like to try those out too. I am convinced now

that in order to wear makeup like celebrities that looks flawless I must spend the extra money for it. I did notice that at the end of the day the eyeshadow has sweated off. Other than that though I am very impressed by it and loved the smooth application and gorgeous deep tone. The only eye shadow I have right now is a black and silver duo eye shadow from Loreal so I am very eager to add to my collection of eye shadow. I am very glad that I found Diamond Night Blue eyeshadow by Makeup Forever because it looks so beautiful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113061493650830/k2311a0613/6.13.11