White Tea and Ginger Bath and Body Works Body Splash  » Perfume  »
  • I suggest this scent to all of the ladies out there looking for something that smells good and is unique at the same time
  • The last time I bought this stuff it was only $3.00 for a 8fl oz bottle

• by Gina Gott

This is an old favorite of mine from Bath and Body Works. I love their White Tea and Ginger scent. It is sexy yet sophisticated smelling. It has a decent amount of longevity for a body splash too. I suggest this scent to all of the ladies out there looking for something that smells good and is unique at the same time. This stuff is a great smelling fragrance that will get you compliments wherever you go. It is a fun scent too. Basically this is a fragrance that is just all around good for whatever occasion might pop up. Try it out and see for yourself why this is an old favorite of mine. This is a scent

that must people will love!

This scent is very fresh and original smelling. It has some interesting notes in too. There is yuzu, lemon, and green tea. There is also some bergamot, geranium, and nutmeg. This scent also has notes of rose, musk, and woodsy notes. There is also white tea, ginger, and berries. I really enjoy this scent. It makes me feel relaxed and calm whenever I use it too. This is a good scent to wear when you want to turn heads, but not give people a headache!

This scent is a great choice to wear on days when you want to smell good without being to over powering. For a body splash, this scent is pretty strong. It ...

• is not offensive at all though. This scent is just right for day or night wear. It has great staying power too for a body splash. This scent will stay on your skin for a good 6 or 7 hours without fading. I like that. Ofcourse it is easy to carry around the bottle in your purse for a quick touch up spray whenever you need it.

This scent is priced very good as most Bath and Body Works products are. You can get a bottle of this stuff for $10.50 normally. You can find it on sale often too though. The last time I bought this stuff it was only $3.00 for a 8fl oz bottle. The bottle is

plastic. It is nothing fancy,but it is easy to take with you without worrying about the bottle getting broken. It has a pretty leaf and flower design on the front of it.

This is a scent worth buying. I have been using it on and off forever it seems. That is because this stuff smells so very good! It has it’s own unique scent that doesn’t compare to any other body splash I have ever tried. I really enjoy the compliments that I always get from wearing this one. I also like the longevity of this product along with the price. For the quality of this scent,it is hard to believe that it is as inexpensive as it is!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5613061493580830/k2311a0613/6.13.11