Bath and Body Works Rice Flower and Shea Body Splash  » Perfume  »
  • I enjoy wearing this scent on lazy days when I am off work and just going to be hanging around the house so to speak
  • This fragrance has some interesting notes in it
  • I think every age woman from young teens to mature women can all appreciate this creamy fragrance

• by Gina Gott

This perfume is a treat for those ladies that like light and creamy scents. I have to say that although this is not one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works, it is a nice one. I enjoy wearing this scent on lazy days when I am off work and just going to be hanging around the house so to speak. This scent is very soothing and relaxing. I really think that most ladies will enjoy this one. It is not a wow scent,but it is a soothing scent that won’t let you down. It is a subtle treasure. Check it out.

This fragrance has some interesting notes in it. There is some rice flower and

shea ofcourse. There is also some ginger root and anise leaves. This scent also has some spring water and coconut milk in it along with rice flower dew. This scent ends with the notes of amber, musk, and sandalwood. I have to tell you that this is a hard fragrance to really describe. It is not overly floral or fruity. It is rather an extraordinary body splash, that has it’s unique creamy scent. You have to sniff it to see if it is for you or not.

This scent is soft and gentle. It can be worn anywhere at all, and by any age lady. It is good for school or work. I choose to wear it ...

• wear it around the house on lazy days,because it is such a calming scent. It is perfect for t-shirt and jean days! It has ok staying power. It is a body splash and inexpensive, so I don’t expect to much from it. This scent usually stays on my skin for a good 4 hours before it starts to fade. I don’t mind reapplying it though.

This stuff is a good value for your money. It’s soft scent teases and pleases. I enjoy it, and don’t mind paying $10.50 for an 8 oz bottle. Sometimes I can find it for even cheaper than that too. I think the price is good. I don’t mind having to reapply this

stuff often,because it is such a bargain! I also like the little plastic bottle it comes in,because it is easy to tote around in my purse without any worries of breaking it.

All in all, you should try this scent out. I usually go for stronger scents,but this one is a nice change. It really does make me feel good and calm whenever I spray it on. The scent is soft,but very original. I think every age woman from young teens to mature women can all appreciate this creamy fragrance. I would not wear this one all of the time, but I do keep a bottle around for when I am in the mood for it. Try it for yourself!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5613061493570830/k2311a0613/6.13.11