Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon and Pumpkin Body Splash
  • I enjoy wearing this scent when it starts getting colder outside
  • It is just the right amount of fragrance to get noticed by without offending anyone
  • Last time I bought one I had the good luck to get it on sale
  • If you are looking for a sweet and yummy scent that is like nothing else out in the market, then I think this is a great body splash for you

• by Gina Gott

This is a really nice body splash to wear. It is different and very memorable. I enjoy wearing this scent when it starts getting colder outside. This scent is very comforting and fun. If you are looking for a scent that will have people asking you what are you wearing,then I really suggest trying this one. It has a fragrance that stands out from the crowd. I really think this is a wonderful selection from Bath and Body Works. It is a bargain too, just like most things from there. Check it out if you are looking for a great and unique body splash!

This scent reminds me of cold days, sitting by

the fire in my home with a glass of hot cocoa. This scent is just cozy! It has a great selection of fall notes. There is pumpkin and cinnamon ofcourse. There is also some apple, cranberry, and clove. It is a very original and yummy smelling fragrance. I love it! Whenever I have this scent, I always get peoplen asking me about it. It is a real attention getter!

This scent is strong and bold. It is a body splash though, so it is not to much. It is just the right amount of fragrance to get noticed by without offending anyone. This scent is a great choice for work or play. It ...

• is good for any age lady as well. I also like the lasting power of this fragrance. For a body splash, I am very happy that this stuff stays on my skin for a good 5 or 6 hours before fading away.

The price is great. This scent is a real bargain. You can’t find anything else quite like it, so you are paying for an original and fantastic body splash! You can find an 8 oz bottle for about $10.50. Last time I bought one I had the good luck to get it on sale. I bought one and got one for half off! The orginal price is cheap enough though,so

you should really try it out if you get the chance. It is just a great buy all the way around.

If you are looking for a sweet and yummy scent that is like nothing else out in the market, then I think this is a great body splash for you. It smells wonderful! It is a bargain to buy. It has a lot to offer in the way of staying power for a body splash. There is really nothing bad to say about this product. It is a fun scent. I really like to wear it during the day or at night. This scent can go with you anywhere! I really recommend trying it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5613061493560830/k2311a0613/6.13.11