Black Vanilla Raspberry Perfume by Bath and Body Works  » Perfume  »
  • I have enjoyed wearing this fragrance on and off for awhile now, and try and keep a bottle handy for days when I am craving this yummy treat
  • I think this is a good perfume for all ages
  • I love Bath and Body Works,because they offer good quality fragrances at a bargain price

• by Gina Gott

This is a wow scent by Bath and Body Works. It has everything that you could possibly want from a good perfume, and is not that expensive either. I have enjoyed wearing this fragrance on and off for awhile now, and try and keep a bottle handy for days when I am craving this yummy treat. I think this is a good perfume for all ages. It is good for anytime of the day or night too. Try this scent out if you want to smell intoxicating and alluring. I always get compliments when I have this stuff on. Both guys and girls both love it on me!

This scent is very sexy and sensual smelling.

It has it’s own rich and dreamy fragrance that really smells different. This fragrance has notes of black raspberry and vanilla. There is also some bergamot, black currant, and orange. This scent also has notes of anjou pear, orris, and osmanthus flower. There is also some jasmine and sandalwood along with musk. I think this is a very addictive scent. Once you try it,then you will keep going back to it. It’s just great!

This scent is strong in a good way. It will get you noticed,but it is not to strong. This scent really makes me feel good when I have it on. It is fun, flirty, and good for all kinds of events. You ...

• can wear this scent to work or just around the house. It is good for date night or for an important business meeting. This scent is just a good choice no matter where you decide to wear it. The staying power is awesome. I can wear this scent for a good 8 hours or longer without having to do any touch up spritzes.

The price is super too. I love Bath and Body Works,because they offer good quality fragrances at a bargain price. You can find a 2.5 oz bottle of this stuff for only $26.50. It goes on sale often too, so a lot of times it is even cheaper. The normal price of

this stuff is great though! It is really worth buying. It comes in a pretty glass bottle and has the name written on the front of it. It is a nice choice to buy for yourself or as a gift.

If you are wanting to smell great and unforgettable,then check this perfume out! I love it. It is bold and powerful and leaves a great impression. This scent is bargain priced. It also has wonderful longevity for the price! You can’t go wrong with trying this scent out. Bath and Body Works has done it again. I am a big fan of this yummy fragrance, and I think you will be too if you try it out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5613061493550830/k2311a0613/6.13.11