Miracel 7 Deep Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is a little expensive, but well worth it in my opinion
  • I wish it cost a little less,but I can't complain to much since it really works
  • I like that this deep conditioner gets rid of my frizzies too
  • This stuff will help anyones hair turn from dull to amazing
  • I know that there are cheaper conditioners that are out there that work almost as good as this stuff

• by Gina Gott

This is a really good conditioner to use! It is a little expensive, but well worth it in my opinion. It smells great and leaves my hair looking a lot better and healthier. I am very happy with this stuff. It is good to use everyday or once a week as a deep conditioning treatment. Either way, you will see big differences in the over all look of your hair! I can’t say enough about this stuff. It is a conditioner that really improves the look of your hair even after the first use. I wish it cost a little less,but I can’t complain to much since it really works! Try this stuff out for yourself and see

how your hair turns out. You will be thrilled!

This product is easy to use. If you use it everyday then you only need to leave this stuff in your hair about three minutes. If you want to do a really deep treatement, then you can leave this stuff in your hair for 15 minutes or longer. After you rinse it out, then you will see a big difference. This deep conditioner really makes my hair look noticably different. This stuff works wonders and really does everything that I could want it too.

This conditioner really puts the moisture into my hair. It makes my hair look and feel softer and smoother. I don’t have to worry about getting ...

• split ends or dry hair with this stuff. I like that this deep conditioner gets rid of my frizzies too. It tames fly aways and really leaves my hair looking smooth as glass. I couldn’t ask for more when it comes to buying a good conditioner. This stuff will help anyones hair turn from dull to amazing! It gives my hair volume too, and never weights it down.

You can find this stuff at Sally’s Beauty Supply. A 5 oz bottle is $13.00. Now that is a little expensive, but not to bad I guess. I pay it happily since it does work like it says it will. I know that there are cheaper conditioners that are out

there that work almost as good as this stuff. I also know of more expensive brands that don’t come close to working as good as this stuff. All in all, I am happy to have discovered this deep conditioner!

This stuff works great. It smells great too. It does so much for your hair. Even after the first use, you will see your hair looking better and healthier. I like that this stuff gets rid of my frizz. I also like that this stuff makes my hair so soft and managable. I can easily comb through my hair after I use this stuff. This is a good daily or weekly conditioner. I usually use it as a weekly deep conditioner. It works!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113061493540830/k2311a0613/6.13.11