Bior pro unclogging scrub  » Cosmetics  »

• by penu
      We do every thing to our face and we also apply the makeup to our face with a lot of care but apart from all this there is something which is equally important for us to use and that is to use the

Scrub for our face. Only cleansing or washing our face several times in a day is not enough. To maintain the young look and the beauty of our face it is equally important for us to use the face scrub.

• I use the product, which is from Bior, and it is known as Bior Pore unclogging scrub. I use it once in 2 days. This creamy type of scrub is very gentle on my face, after applying it on my face
        I scrub my face with this scrub for 3-4 minutes and then I wash my face with the cool water. The face scrub is helpful to remove the dead cells on our face and because of which our face looks more clear and pretty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311404149341230/k2311a0414/4.14.07