CVS Tampons Super Plus Absorbency Cardboard Applicator  » Health  »
  • When I first used this product I thought that the cardboard applicator was a little annoying, but I feel that about 90 percent of the cardboard applicators on the market
  • Once or twice I noticed that one side of the tampon would be super absorbent, while the other side would allow fluid to drip down
  • I think that this product is okay, and would use them again if necessary
  • I do not think they are anywhere close to being the best on the market, but they work sufficiently
  • I would recommend the CVS super plus absorbency tampons to those who like more natural tampons and like to stay away from feminine products that are unscented

• by adrean_j

I have tried tons of different feminine products and do not find them all to be memorable or worth my while. I however, have used many feminine products that worked sufficiently and try to stick with those brands. It is not always easy for me to get to Wal-Mart, which always sells name brand products at a low price and will opt for a generic product. In need of some tampons I went into the local CVS store and purchased the CVS Tampons Super Plus Absorbency. These tampons were a little over five dollars and contained 40 tampons. Each tampon was wrapped in paper and was

equipped with a cardboard applicator. When I first used this product I thought that the cardboard applicator was a little annoying, but I feel that about 90 percent of the cardboard applicators on the market.

These tampons had an area that was supposed to be easy to grip, but my hands would still slip when I was trying to apply this tampon. On some occasions I could use it without problems. I also thought these tampons were just a tad bit uncomfortable sometimes. I could feel it scratching up against me, but that was very rare. Most of the time, I could apply it and almost ...

• forget it was even there. The cardboard applicator is flushable, which is good for discreet disposal, because it is biodegradable. As far as absorbency these tampons would work for the most part. Once or twice I noticed that one side of the tampon would be super absorbent, while the other side would allow fluid to drip down. I did not like this, but did not worry about it much, considering I always wear a liner as back up.

I think that this product is okay, and would use them again if necessary. I do not think they are anywhere close to being the best on the

market, but they work sufficiently. I think they are good price, considering that a forty pack will last me through two cycles. I would recommend the CVS super plus absorbency tampons to those who like more natural tampons and like to stay away from feminine products that are unscented. I also think that it is okay for those who do not have too heavy of a cycle and are great for women who prefer cardboard applicators over plastic. I would not suggest using them for overnight only because of the issues I had with one side of the tampon seeming to be more absorbent than the other.

annon says :

I was reading your reviews…all the generic tampons you reviewed are made in the same factory. Cvs walgreens femtex safeway…exactly the same. Different box.

Adrean says :

That certainly may be. I just use the product and review it, not so much research them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413061493270830/k2311a0613/6.13.11