Betty Crocker Paddle Cutting Boards  » Housewares  »
  • I found myself chopping one thing and dumping it in the bowl or pot instantly to make room for the next thing that needed to be chopped
  • This could be annoying at times, so I would not recommend it to anyone that cooks large amounts or anyone that is cooking for a large family
  • I also noticed that this cutting board became scarred easily and looked horrible after only a few uses
  • I like using it because it is convenient and not as much work as getting out a large heavy cutting board
  • I use it when I cook lightly and think it has brought some ease to my cooking experience

• by adrean_j

As the woman of the house, I find myself spending a lot more time cooking. Growing up I was never really the cooking type, but have found joy in creating dishes and watching people enjoy them. I spend a lot of my time cooking and feel it is important to keep the necessary items in my home to cook efficiently. I had been doing without a cutting board for quite some time, because my last was old and over used. Instead of rushing out instantly to buy another one, I started chopping things up on plates which made an annoying sound, and started to ruin my plates leaving knife marks all over them. I then decided to buy a cutting board, but was looking for something

cheap that I could use until I went out and took my time to buy a quality one. I went into a local Dollar Tree store and purchased the Betty Crocker Paddle Cutting Board for only a dollar. This cutting board was red in color and made of a very thick plastic. The handle was easy to grasp and it was a small cutting board making it easy to carry around.

This cutting board from Betty Crocker was double sided which was great, because I could use one side for my vegetables and the other for my meats. This cutting board however, was a little small and made it difficult for me to cut more than one item at a time. I found myself chopping one ...

• thing and dumping it in the bowl or pot instantly to make room for the next thing that needed to be chopped. This could be annoying at times, so I would not recommend it to anyone that cooks large amounts or anyone that is cooking for a large family. I also noticed that this cutting board became scarred easily and looked horrible after only a few uses. The good thing about this product is that it is dishwasher safe, but is also very easy to wash my hand. Food slides right off and I do not have problems getting it slick and clean after each use.

Though this product did not look nice, it did last longer than I had expected. I like using it because

it is convenient and not as much work as getting out a large heavy cutting board. It is good for people who make small dishes, and can last through almost anything. I was sure that the handle was going to break on one occasion when it was bending due to heavy items on the cutting board; however it was strong enough to endure. I like this product and will buy another one, but still don’t think it is good enough for heavy duty use. I use it when I cook lightly and think it has brought some ease to my cooking experience. I would have liked being able to choose a different color board, and feel that this is only good for those with a red kitchen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5313061493240730/k2311a0613/6.13.11