Moom Organic Hair Removal Kit
  • Although I normally choose to shave off of the hair on the unwanted areas of my body because of how easy and painless it is, I found myself looking for an alternative that would provide me with a much closer shave
  • The following review details my experience using this product
  • I paid about $15 online for a kit containing the hair remover, eighteen fabric strips, and almost ten applicator sticks
  • I have used this kit at least three times since I purchased it and it amazing me how long each treatment lasts
  • I doubt that anyone would be disappointed

• by Simply_Fabulous

As a woman, dealing with excessive body hair can be both painful and embarrassing. Although I normally choose to shave off of the hair on the unwanted areas of my body because of how easy and painless it is, I found myself looking for an alternative that would provide me with a much closer shave. While I have tried other home waxing kits before, the main thing that attracted me to this product was the fact that the ingredients that it contains are certified organic which I hoped would be less damaging on my skin. The following review details my experience

using this product.

Because the hair on my body tends to be very darkly colored and coarse, I normally have to purchase harsh products in order to have them be effective. I absolutely love the fact that I was able to receive such a high quality product at an affordable price. I paid about $15 online for a kit containing the hair remover, eighteen fabric strips, and almost ten applicator sticks. The first time that I used this product I was a bit worried that it would be just as painful as the traditional waxing set that I use. Quite ...

• honestly, I was amazed at how painless and easy the entire process was for me. There was also another added benefit that it does not take as much time for me to clean my skin after application and I no longer have to deal with the hassle of heating (or reheating) wax.

Overall, I have been very pleased with this product and the fact that it has delivered on the majority of its promises. I have used this kit at least three times since I purchased it and it amazing me how long each treatment lasts. I like the fact that

I do not have to worry about removing my hair as much and I have not experiencing any problems such as skin irritation or redness. Unlike some of the waxes that I have tried in the past, this one washes away completely and it does not leave my skin feeling grimy.

Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 10 out of 10. I am very satisfied with it, especially for the price. I plan on continuing to repurchase this product again in the future and I would highly recommend it to others to purchase. I doubt that anyone would be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413061493150730/k2311a0613/6.13.11