One a Day Vitacraves Gummies Complete Adult Multivitamin  » Health  »
  • I have always been sort of sluggish and started taking vitamins a few years ago to deal with that problem
  • Considering that there are multiple forms and brands of vitamins on the market, I like to try a different variety
  • I think pills are okay, but was intrigued when I saw the One a Day Vitacraves Gummies Complete Adult Vitamins on the shelf at my local drug store
  • I thought I would get a bit of a nasty aftertaste or some sort of vitamin taste, but it was actually delicious
  • I have noticed them on the shelves of every drug store or pharmacy that I have entered

• by adrean_j

I have always thought that vitamins were a good way to keep my body healthy and energetic. I have always been sort of sluggish and started taking vitamins a few years ago to deal with that problem. Considering that there are multiple forms and brands of vitamins on the market, I like to try a different variety. I think pills are okay, but was intrigued when I saw the One a Day Vitacraves Gummies Complete Adult Vitamins on the shelf at

my local drug store. I purchased this product for a little over 15 bucks and received 100 fruit flavored gummies. They are supposed to be good for immunity support and energy. The Vitacraves have vitamins a, b, and d as well as zinc. I assumed this would be a great combination and took one of the vitamins almost immediately.

I liked the assortment of fruit flavors and thought that they all tasted very juicy. I like that they are almost like regular candy gummies. I thought I would get a bit of a nasty aftertaste or some sort of vitamin taste, but it was actually delicious. I also liked that I only had to chew one of these vitamins a day. I have always hated having to repeat vitamins and feel that this product is efficient in its one dose a day. I felt very energetic and healthy while taking these vitamins. I did not feel as sluggish as I often do and ...

• One a Day Vitacraves Gummies Complete Adult Multivitamin
      was able to wake up easier each morning. I also noticed that I did not get ill at all while taking these vitamins, which is a plus. After taking them for a month, I decided it was definitely a product that was worth the expensive cost. It worked better than many other multivitamins and vitamin c packets I have used in the past.

I would love to use the One A Day Vitacraves Gummies many more times in the future. The

bottle of 100 will last for a little over three months, which makes the price acceptable. I would recommend these vitamins to people who are looking for a strong multivitamin that comes in an easy to consume form. It almost makes taking vitamins fun and it makes me feel like I am a kid again. I also like that these vitamins are easily accessible. I have noticed them on the shelves of every drug store or pharmacy that I have entered.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413061493120730/k2311a0613/6.13.11