Target Miconazole 3 Antifungal Suppositories for Yeast Infection  » Medicine  »
  • I found myself in my local Target department store and was happy to see that they had something that seemed to be what I needed
  • The first thing I noticed is that the cream did more harm than help
  • The cream works, but will definitely take some endurance
  • I would recommend it to any woman looking to treat a yeast infection and save a few bucks

• by adrean_j

I have not had many yeast infections in my life, but get them more often than I would like. Considering that a yeast infection is one of the most agonizing things a woman can go through, treatment is a must. I literally feel like I am losing my mind when I have a yeast infection and like to stick to the most trusted brands on the market. However, I am not always will to dish out twenty bucks for a treatment that may or may not work properly. I found myself in my local Target department store and was happy to see that they had

something that seemed to be what I needed. I purchased the Target brand Miconazole 3 Antifungal Suppositories pack for about seven dollars. The package contained outside cream to stop itching as well as three applicators and suppositories to treat the actual infection.

The first thing I noticed is that the cream did more harm than help. I applied some of it to the itchy areas and found that the itch was actually getting more intense. The itching was also now accompanied by a burning pain. I did not like that feeling but decided to wait it out. After about ten minutes the itching subsided and ...

• actually did not come back for a few hours. The cream works, but will definitely take some endurance. The suppositories were easy to open and slip into the applicator. The applicator also slides in with ease and is very comfortable. Now after inserting the suppository, I was not able to get up. It is best to use this medicine before bed, because it is pointless if it leaks out as soon as it gets in there. That night I seemed to be fine. The second night was a different story. After applying the suppository and falling asleep, I woke up to this horrible burning and
        itching sensation. It was so unbearable that I had to wash the medicine away. Luckily after the three agonizing days of treatment, the medicine rally worked.

I did not feel full relief from my symptoms until a week after I started the medication, but that is sometimes normal. I do not think that this medicine is any better or worse than others I have tried on the market. It worked very similarly to other three day treatments I have tried. I would use it again, but hopefully won’t have to. I would recommend it to any woman looking to treat a yeast infection and save a few bucks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2613061493100730/k2311a0613/6.13.11