Joy bathing soap
  • Even I thought of giving it a try and I bought a soap and used it for a few days

• by penu
      Joy bathing soap is very costly and some of my friends use it regularly, they said the quality and the smell of this soap is very nice. Even I thought of giving it a

try and I bought a soap and used it for a few days. While using this soap I felt that the smell is very good but the quality and everything is just as good ...

• as my soap, which I used on regular basis before I bought it. It has nothing special for which I need to pay the little extra amount. I used the other branded soap
        before I use this one and even the joy is as good as that soap which I used earlier, so joy bathing soap is just a normal soap which has more price according to me.

Joy bathing soap
    Amanda says :

A lot of bubbles and great texture of ingridients that is what I like

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311404149311230/k2311a0414/4.14.07