Icy Hot Medicated Spray
  • As I sprayed the product, I noticed it came out evenly and made it much easier to distribute over the aching areas of my body
  • As I sprayed this medication, I thought that the scent was still a bit much
  • I enjoyed being able to get relief and not having to get a messy cream or gel all over my hands
  • This spray is more convenient than even the no mess applicator
  • I would recommend it to those who are looking for a quick and efficient way to fight muscle pain

• by adrean_j

I have had multiple muscle problems over the past few years. I do not like going through intense pain and opt to buy medicated rubs for my muscle aches. I have always hated the messiness of rub and thought that it was not even worth it at certain times. When I saw the Icy Hot Medicated Spray on the shelves at a local drug store, I could not pass up the chance to try it. I purchased the 4 ounce can of spray for about five dollars. The little can had a cap that went on tight, but was fairly easy to come off. The small can fit

into my hands perfectly and was easy to grasp and spray. As I sprayed the product, I noticed it came out evenly and made it much easier to distribute over the aching areas of my body. As I sprayed this medication, I thought that the scent was still a bit much. I actually thought it was worse than rubs because it would be in the air and choke me up at times. I also think the strong menthol content of 16 percent has a lot to do with it.

After spraying my aching muscles, I noticed both a cooling and heating sensation. I felt the intensity of it in ...

• my muscles and noticed the aches slowing going away. I did not feel one hundred percent pain free, but this spray helped diminish the pain by at least 60 percent. I enjoyed being able to get relief and not having to get a messy cream or gel all over my hands. This spray is more convenient than even the no mess applicator. I did notice however that I would have to spray over the areas for at least ten seconds to get the most out of it. This spray helped keep me from aching for about two hours. I did not expect it to last that long, but
        it did. I felt the urge to use this product every few hours and used it no more than three times a day as directed. I also thought that this product was easy to wash off. Whenever I take a shower, I don’t have to vigorously scrub the areas that I treated to get them clean.

I liked using this product and could see myself using it again and again. I would not recommend it to those who get choked up easily, because it is very potent and the scent will scream that. I would recommend it to those who are looking for a quick and efficient way to fight muscle pain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2613061493070730/k2311a0613/6.13.11