Premier Easy Walk Dog Harness  » Pets  »
  • I have a 97 pound Golden Retriever who is the best behaved dog in the world unless she is outside on a walk and sees a squirrel
  • Unfortunately they dont sell those sizes in the store though
  • I bought mine from Petsmart for around 30.00 USD
  • This harness definitely gets its job done and my dog doesn't seem to mind it too much unless she is being stubborn

• by Slappy

I have a 97 pound Golden Retriever who is the best behaved dog in the world unless she is outside on a walk and sees a squirrel. All bets are off once that squirrel passes through her line of site. She immediately bee lines straight for it dragging anyone holding the other end of the leash with her. Normally, I can control her somewhat with great force but it is no easy job when using a regular collar. The Gentle

Lead makes life so much simpler.

Most harnesses attach the leash at the back of the neck, making it a dog walker’s nightmare. That feature actually enables the dog to pull more (like a horse drawn sleigh). This harness attaches the leash at the front of the chest, right above the legs. Therefore, when the dog begins to pull, it gently pulls their legs together a bit to stop them from pullling. It doesn’t hurt them, it only makes it uncomfortable.

• The only downfall is that sometimes my Golden forgets the leash is on and goes to dart and falls forward a bit if she gets too much speed.

Otherwise it truly is a great product. I would suggest trying one on ur dog at the store so you can properly size it. I have the large and it is fully extended around the back and bottom. The front is a little loose but liveable. I was told that

if your dog is between sizes that you can actually contact the manufacturer for in-between sizes. Unfortunately they dont sell those sizes in the store though.

I bought mine from Petsmart for around 30.00 USD. It is totally worth the purchase, especially now since I am pregnant and pulling is a definite no-no. This harness definitely gets its job done and my dog doesn’t seem to mind it too much unless she is being stubborn. Then I can always lure her with a treat!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2913061493040730/k2311a0613/6.13.11