Careline Lip & Cheek Tint  » Cosmetics  »
  • My experience with this item is just satisfactory
  • On the negative side, what I don't like about this product is its bad taste on my lips
  • I think, I would still purchase this product some time in the future regardless of its bad taste and smell

• by Lynn M. A.

I have tried a lot of lip and cheek tint brands. I tried expensive and cheaper brands. Anyway, my review is on Careline Lip & Cheek Tint. This cosmetic product has Vitamin E that keeps the cheeks and lips moisturized.

This can be purchased at a very affordable price. It costs PhP75 (Philippine Peso)or around US$ 1. 80.

It can be bought in any Careline cosmetic outlets and even in leading department stores nationwide.

My experience with this item is just satisfactory. It has natural pinkish glow when applied on the cheeks and lips.

It lasts longer when use as cheek tint. For my lips, it only lasts around 2-3 hours. I need to retouch just like other lip tints.

Anyway, this tint is easy to blend on the lips and cheeks. It has good wand applicator that just glides smoothly on my lips. When applied on ...

• my cheeks, I usually apply an ample amount on my fingers before applying on my cheeks.

I am not used to putting dots on the cheeks then blend it. I can’t just control its shade. So far, I have not experienced any allergic reactions or skin breakouts from this product.

On the negative side, what I don’t like about this product is its bad taste on my lips. It is not pleasant at

all. Its smell is not at all good too.

My final verdict, this is just an okay product. This is good if you want a cheaper brand of cosmetic item but still with good result. I think, I would still purchase this product some time in the future regardless of its bad taste and smell.

Its quality can still rival of those expensive brands in the market. Anyway, its taste and smell won’t last longer though.

Careline Lip & Cheek Tint

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113061492830730/k2311a0613/6.13.11