Jensen CD MP3 Micro System  » Electronics  »
1.0
  • When I first set up the radio system I was not really impressed with the sound quality
  • The remote does not work well, and it does not enhance your experience with the Jensen radio
  • I would not recommend this product to anyone

• by Kwunder

I just recently got the Jensen CD MP3 Micro System (5-6 months ago) and as of now I am not very pleased. It has a very cool design which got me excited at first sight; however, looks can be deceiving. This product has not impressed me. When I first set up the radio system I was not really impressed with the sound quality. But it seemed like a small flaw so I brushed the defect aside and focused on the fact

that I have a cool new radio. As the days went on, the faint, lingering sound of static in the music began to bother me more and more.

Also, the remote isn’t even that good. It functions poorly, and the buttons are actually hard to press. The remote is supposed to be a convenience, but it really just frustrates me. It doesn’t help me if I have to get up and press the ON button ten times while walking ...

• towards the radio to turn it on. I might as well just walk all the way to the radio and press the ON button on the radio. Its the same thing. The remote does not work well, and it does not enhance your experience with the Jensen radio.

Lastly, after I had the Jensen system for about two months it started not playing CDs. At first it played CDs like normal. I would put the CD in and press play and

everything would be fine. About two months later it stopped working for no reason that I can pinpoint. I put in a CD one day and the screen said “no” which means there is no CD in the player; however, I had just put a CD in. I tried multiple CDs but none of them would work. I am not very impressed with the quality of the Jensen CD MP3 Micro System. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1613061492680730/k2311a0613/6.13.11