Nestle Hot Chocolate Mix  » Food  »
  • I like that I can make hot chocolate with either water or milk and both taste good
  • I prefer milk, but when I add water instead, it's still better than most chocolate mixes out there
  • Of course, it's not as good as made-from-scratch hot chocolate, but I think it's as good as made-from-a-box hot chocolate can be

• by misophia

I love Nestle hot chocolate! It’s delicious. It’s so creamy and sweet! When I was younger, I used to purposely leave a little of the clumpy mix at the bottom of my cup so I could spoon out the gooey goodness after I was done drinking the hot cocoa. The mix itself is delicious! It tastes like chocolatey sugar. It’s also one of the rare hot chocolate mixes that I use even when it starts

to get a little cold. It’s so good, I slurp it down anyway!

I like that I can make hot chocolate with either water or milk and both taste good. I prefer milk, but when I add water instead, it’s still better than most chocolate mixes out there.

I really like the taste of this mix, so I want to use it outside of the wintertime. I recently tried to make regular chocolate milk with this ...

• mix to accommodate the nearing summer heat, but it really doesn’t work. I’ve tried it multiple times, but the end result is always the same. Gross cold clumps of the mix float to the top of the drink and refuse to mix in with the milk. I guess it’s understandable since it’s specifically Hot chocolate mix, but it would be nice to be able to make regular chocolate milk, too.

Other than that, this is my

favorite mix to make hot chocolate with! With marshmallows added, it makes the perfect winter treat. The marshmallows mix wonderfully with the cocoa. Even though the hot chocolate is really sweet to begin with, the marshmallows don’t distract from the hot cocoa taste itself. The hot chocolate is thick and creamy and rich. Of course, it’s not as good as made-from-scratch hot chocolate, but I think it’s as good as made-from-a-box hot chocolate can be!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710061492051130/k2311a0610/6.10.11