Too Faced Primed Poreless Face Primer  » Cosmetics  »
  • The only complaint I have - and I wonder if it's me who is doing something wrong- is that after the first time using the primer and foundation together, I've started seeing tiny clumps of primer mixed with foundation on my face that I have to brush off
  • I just wish that my foundation would go on just as perfectly, like it did the first time

• by misophia

I was always afraid of using any kind of liquid makeup on my face. I’ve seen those girls whose faces look like masks because of all the makeup they use. I stuck to powder foundation because it felt and looked a lot lighter and less visible. I tried this primer on the recommendation of my mom, and I was surprised at how well it worked!

It felt like nothing on my face. It rubbed

in easily and seamlessly. It was like a miracle in a tube. I gently rubbed this on my skin, and despite all my blemishes and the scars they left behind, my skin looked so much smoother! It really smoothed out the appearance of my skin. My pores disappeared, my scars disappeared, and the appearance of my blemishes faded a lot! I was amazed. I couldn’t even tell that it was on my skin.

• Then I applied my foundation-turned-concealer with my concealer brush. The powder foundation looked even better on my skin when applied on top of the primer. It went on pretty smoothly the first time. The only complaint I have - and I wonder if it’s me who is doing something wrong- is that after the first time using the primer and foundation together, I’ve started seeing tiny clumps of primer mixed with foundation on

my face that I have to brush off. My concealer brush was kind of rubbing the primer off in an unattractive way. I washed the brush, but it’s still doing it.

On some days, I just use the primer on my face because it does a good job of making my skin look a lot smoother and blemish-free. I just wish that my foundation would go on just as perfectly, like it did the first time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110061492041130/k2311a0610/6.10.11