Ultimate Baby Wrap baby carrier  » Baby care  »
Reviewer: Aaron’s Girl

• After considering the pros and cons of several baby carriers I've tried, The Ultimate Baby Wrap is decidedly the best

• After considering the pros and cons of several baby carriers I’ve tried, “The Ultimate Baby Wrap” is decidedly the best. Once the material is secured into position (the wrap allows 5 different ways to wear a baby), getting

a child into and out of the carrier is extremely easy.

The back/shoulder support for mom is better than the other leading brands of carriers, but I’ve found that no matter how much stress is relieved, there will ...

• always be some degree of strain.

(Even if I just carry my infant in my arms with no carrier, I ache after awhile.

) Another great feature of this product is its ability to grow with the child.

A newborn can use the carrier; a 35 lb.

toddler can use the carrier.

Best of all is the amazing adjustability.

Mom can completely customize the wrap to fit both her body and her baby’s body.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54101114920330/k2311a1110/11.10.05