Creative Zen Stone Plus 2GB MP3 Player  » Music  »
  • This product caught my eye mainly because of its low price of only $39.99 at the time I bought it online
  • The only problem is that the radio does not come in very well
  • On a higher note, it has a speaker, which I love

• by Kwunder

About 3 years ago I wanted an mp3 player. I chose to get the Creative Zen Stone Plus 2GB MP3 Player in a stylish pink color. This product caught my eye mainly because of its low price of only $39.

99 at the time I bought it online. For that kind of a price this MP3 player has been of good quality.

The sound quality of

this mp3 player is perfect when you listen to the songs. The only problem is that the radio does not come in very well.

It is very static sounding. On a higher note, it has a speaker, which I love! I can play music without having to wear the headphones, or so other people can listen too.

It also has a recording feature.

• I can record things and listen to them on the Mp3 player.

I have recorded my friend playing her guitar, my siblings being funny, and just other things I want to listen to.

I don’t put new songs on this Mp3 player very often.

My track count is only 187 when I could fit roughly about 500 songs on this 2GB MP3 player. So

if you’re looking for something with tons of space, this is not the thing for you.

It is great if you’re just wanting something small and not too high tech to listen to music on. I would probably save up for something a little nicer, but as for a simple MP3 player the Creative Zen Stone Plus 2GB MP3 player is excellent for what it is meant for.

Creative Zen Stone Plus 2GB MP3 Player

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1410061491961130/k2311a0610/6.10.11