Kodak EasyShare C613 camera
  • I love it because it holds up so nicely, and it still functions great
  • It was also only about 110 dollars, so it is and has been definitely worth the money I paid
  • I would recommend the Kodak EasyShare C613 camera to someone who wants a nice starter camera- not anything to expensive

• by Kwunder

I have had the Kodak EasyShare C613 camera for almost 4 years, and I am still very pleased with its great quality. It has a 3x optical aspheric lens which takes outstanding photographs and videos. Its many features have been so useful to me, and have allowed me to take great pictures no matter what the lighting conditions are. You can also

change the color of the pictures to either black and white, sepia, or regular color. I loved this feature because I could make my pictures a lot cooler and more dramatic with these different colors.

Surprisingly, through all the drops and bangs this camera has gone through, it is still all together and working fine. That is the best thing about this camera. It doesn’t break easily. I love it because it holds up so nicely, and it still functions great. I have a busy, crazy life and I can’t have my things falling apart on me. I love its strong build that doesn’t fall apart under the wear and tear of dropping in down the stairs or it falling out of my purse!

• Kodak EasyShare C613 camera

Also, this camera has eighteen settings : digital image stabilization, close up, portrait, sport, landscape, night portrait, night landscape, snow, beach, text, fireworks, flower, manner/ museum, self portrait, children, backlight, sunset, and high ISO. These settings always come in handy. They help me take good pictures in all these conditions; however, this camera is only 6.2 mega pixels. I have seen

better quality cameras than this one, but this camera is not necessarily bad. It has worked for me for four years and I do have good pictures. It was also only about 110 dollars, so it is and has been definitely worth the money I paid. I would recommend the Kodak EasyShare C613 camera to someone who wants a nice starter camera- not anything to expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4310061491951130/k2311a0610/6.10.11