Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream: Sheer Glowing Skin

• by vivichatterbox

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Sheer Glowing Skin is a wonderful all-in-one product. There are different characteristics to a BB cream, but the most common are good coverage, whitening effect, sun protection, wrinkle prevention. What makes BB creams so nifty is that they’re make-up and skin care product rolled into one. Depending on its formulation, it’s targeted to solve the most common skin care problems such as blemishes and wrinkles, and at the same time provide good coverage/concealment for skin imperfections.

If you have oily and acne prone skin like me, then BB creams will be your new best friend. The Etude House Precious Mineral BB cream comes in Sheer Glowing Skin and Sheer Silky skin. I am currently using the Sheer glowing skin variant, which a friend of mine bought

for me in Korea. Apparently, the Sheer silky skin variant is better for oily skin, but the Sheer glowing skin variant works for me as well.

In terms of coverage, this product delivers. It is quite dense compared to other BB creams I’ve used, so it is a bit harder to blend, but once you have, it conceals large pores and discolorations just like your traditional concealer. It evens out your skin tone and gives you that healthy skin look. At first, the cream would look frighteningly white on your skin, especially if you’re a bit tan (just like how sunblock would look), but it matches your skin tone after a while. I have large pores and acne scars, and after using this product, they significantly become less noticeable. It also stays on ...

• your skin for a long time and there is no need for constant reapplication. I set it with loose powder so my skin becomes shine-free

It has SPF 30/PA ++ which is really good, and is the SPF coverage recommended by a lot of dermatologists for a daily basis. Personally, I’m happy with this SPF coverage. Since i’m using a night cream with retinol from my dermatologist, i need to use a product with good SPF coverage everyday since retinol makes your skin photosensitive, or in simpler terms, becomes easily irritated with sun exposure. With continued use, i noticed my scars became less visible, and a lot of people have noticed. If you’re on acne medication like me, then this product would be good for you.

The product also contains adenosine/tyrosine, which are important

ingredients that promote cell renewal and rejuvenation. I’ve noticed that my skin tone has improved after a month of using it. At first I still needed to apply concealer but after a few weeks, I noticed that I didn’t need to any more.

On a side note, the cream smells great. It has a mild clean scent. The packaging for me isn’t that good though. Although cute, it comes in a tube form with a pump, so it is quite difficult to control the amount that goes out with each pump. But eventually, you get used to it.

It’s also very affordable. A 60 g tube retails at around 800 pesos (around 18 $).

over-all this BB cream is great especially for girls with skin pigmentations which need concealment

I hope you found this review useful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110061491931130/k2311a0610/6.10.11