Rhinocort Nasal spray  » Medicine  »
  • I can recommend this spray for those who are having the cold allergy

• by penu
      Rinocort is a nasal spray, which is used to cure or to control the cold allergy. I had the cold allergy few years back, and my

doctor prescribed me to use the Rhinocort nasal spray which I have been using since 3 years and now I don’t get many sneezes as it used to happen before. During my exams I was not able to sit in the examination hall to write the answer paper due to the extreme cold ...

• Rhinocort Nasal spray
      allergy, but now since I am using this wonderful nasal spray I am all right. This spray is not having any harsh chemicals, which, so that
      it is free of side effects and is very safe to use it. I can recommend this spray for those who are having the cold allergy.

Rhinocort Nasal spray
alan says :

Respected Sir, Am not able to get Rhinocort Nasal spray in any of the medical shops inChennai. Is t out of sale??have they stopped its manufacture??

Galega says :

It is still available. I had bought it two years back in Bangalore. If it is available in Bangalore, then it should be there in Chennai. I would suggest you to try it at any Apollo Pharmacy shop. You will definitely find it there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261404149191230/k2311a0414/4.14.07