Enjoy Prepaid  » General services  »
  • The only extra fee I know of is for using a payphone, because the payphone operators must be paid too

• by Alyssalyn Edwards
      Enjoy Prepaid is the prepaid long distance of my dreams and it offers rates of 2. 2 cents to 2. 9 cents a minute in the United States (the lower rate is available if you choose to pay a fee but 2.

9 works for me). For the last three years I have not had a long distance bill and this company is why.

Many prepaid phone cards will deceive you into paying extra fees but they have not.

The only extra fee I know of is for using a payphone, because the payphone operators must be paid too.

Other than that, there are no surcharges, no connection fees, no monthly fees, no inactivity fees, no hidden fees. It offers instant recharging, online account management, and secure online purchase.

I was so happy with it that I had told a neighbor about it, and she was able to receive low rates to call Africa. Yes,

• that’s right - they even have low, affordable rates for other countries!

When you dial using their service from your home phone, you can have it set up for pinless dialing, so that all you have to call is a toll-free number, and it knows what your account is.

If you memorize your 10 digit account number or keep it in your wallet, you can call from anyone’s home or anywhere. It has meant that I

could make as many phone calls as I wanted on trips to other people’s houses without worrying about running their long distance bill up.

They offer $10 in free minutes if you use a credit card and put it on auto recharge when you first sign up. I did that to get the free minutes, and was happy about that.

I don’t have it on auto recharge at the moment but you can turn that on or off as you wish.

Leigh cobb says :

I think the review written has been written by the enjoy team as this simply isn’t true. I did a chat conversation for using a landline in Canada to call costa rica, I was told, categorically that the call charge is 7.5 cents per minute using a pin code. I specifically asked if there was anything else, i was told NO Truth is, if you call from a local access number, the landline call cost is 2 cents per min, so, the cost is 9.5 cents either way, they give you a toll free number but charge your account 7.5 then 2 cents or, you ay 7.5 for the call from your card and 2 cents landline call, but they hide this So effectively, a $ 20 card I’ve bought, isn’t worth that, as they take $ 2 fee off it, then $ 5.23 in landline calls They keep all this quiet so be warned

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 251404149181230/k2311a0414/4.14.07