BarleyLife/Barleygreen  » Health  »
  • Back before the name change, when BarleyLife was called Barleygreen, I took it and noticed how much energy it gave me

• by Alyssalyn Edwards
      BarleyLife, as it is called now, is made from the dried juices of young barley plants. Back before the name change, when BarleyLife was called Barleygreen, I took it and noticed how much energy it

gave me.

It was instrumental in helping me to heal from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

It helped me to sleep better/deeper and less, dream more, have more energy.

It also helped me to fix a potassium deficiency (which could have been life-threatening) and because it is alkaline, it helped me to absorb other minerals better and strengthen my bones and teeth and my health in general.

Now BarleyLife has two versions,

• BarleyLife/Barleygreen
      the kind with kelp and the kind without kelp.

For thyroid support, you would want the one with kelp.

The alkalinity of the BarleyLife helps to the iodine from the kelp to absorb properly and

boost the thyroid.

Between the alkalinity and the iodine from the kelp in it, it boosted my thyroid from very low to normal.

Various discounts exist on the web for this product and dedicated searchers will find them.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341404149171230/k2311a0414/4.14.07