Fred’s 2 Step Ladder  » Housewares  »
  • I purchased it from Fred's Dollar Store and I paid around 15 dollars for it
  • I decided to purchase it because it was the cheapest one available
  • This thing is very well made and I was impressed by this considering how cheap the price was
  • Another thing that I love about the design is that each leg of the ladder has plastic feet attached to them
  • I have had a great experience with it since I bought it

• by Joohn

I purchased this ladder about a year ago. I mainly use it to reach things that are higher up on my walls. It works perfectly and I’m very satisfied with it. I purchased it from Fred’s Dollar Store and I paid around 15 dollars for it. I decided to purchase it because it was the cheapest one available. It’s intended for indoor use only. It’s only about 3 feet tall but it works very well for most things that I need it for around the house.

This thing is very well made and I was impressed by this considering how cheap the price was. The entire thing is made out of steel. When it’s standing up it’s very sturdy. I am fairly

heavy so this is certainly something that I can appreciaite. Another thing that I love about the design is that each leg of the ladder has plastic feet attached to them. I use it a lot on my hardwood floors and I believe that these are a wonderful addition. It works well without scratching my floor unlike others that I have used which is wonderful in my opinion. When standing on it this thing doesn’t slide or move around. I believe that the feet that are attached help a lot to prevent this.

This ladder has a very simple design and I love it because it’s so easy to use. It folds completely flat which is wonderful. Whenever I’m done using it I ...

• store it inside of my closet. There are braces attached to both legs that have to be pushed up and down to put it in place and to fold it up. It doesn’t take up a lot of space which makes storing it away a breese.

It’s very light weight. I can easily carry it around without much of a hassle. The top area of it is also designed with a handle. If there was one thing that I could change about it I believe that the handle should have a covering. It’s steel material and I believe that if it was rubber there would be a bit more comfort while porting it around.

There are a total of 2 steps on it.

Each step has a rubber covering over it. When standing on it, it provides a really nice grip. I would say that it’s about 2 feet wide. There is a lot of room for the feet on each step when standing on it. When it’s open it’s about 3 feet wide. Like I said earlier it’s very sturdy and the width helps out a lot to prevent it from tipping over.

If you are in the market for a ladder I believe it’s a must have. I have had a great experience with it since I bought it. It’s very durable and it’s still in very good shape. I don’t have any complaints about it. I would highly recommend it to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 539061491680730/k2311a069/6.9.11