Cam Newton  » Sport  »
  • I believe that he's a wonderful quarterback
  • He had a great college career and I believe that he is one of the best college players of all time

• by Joohn

Cam Newton is a quarterback that played in college for the Auburn Tigers. He was drafted by the Carolina Panthers. I believe that he’s a wonderful quarterback. He is very versatile and he can almost do anything that’s expected of a quarterback. He was drafted number one overall. Although I believe that he’s a good quarterback I believe that he as drafted a little too high. There weren’t a lot of top of the line quarterbacks in the draft so this may have been the reason.

A lot of people don’t believe that he’s able to be as successful in the NFL but I believe that he’ll do a fairly good job. He does have some work to do when it comes to accuracy. I believe that there were some other quarterbacks that were a bit

more NFL ready than he is and that’s why I was a bit surprised that he went number one. I believe that the NFL combine showed a lot of his problems. He overthrew his receiver a lot and this can certainly cause a lot of turnovers when playing against an NFL defense.

One thing that I really like about him is his toughness and quickness. He moves so quick that he’s up the field in no time. It’s very impressive when watching him play. I stay in the SEC area so Auburn games come on a lot. He is very hard to take down. This guy breaks tackles in a way that I have not seen out of any other player better yet a quarterback. I don’t know if this would help a lot when in the ...

• NFL considering that the defenses are usually a lot quicker and stronger. I believe that he has a change of being the next Vince Young. If he improves on his accuracy I believe that he’ll be very tough to stop because the defense won’t know if they should try to stop the running or the passing. One thing that he has that Vince Young doesn’t have is leadership.

He is a very good leader and of course that should be the job of the quarterback. I watched him lead his team to a win after being down 24 points against Alabama and it was wonderful to watch. After watching him it seemed as if he was still into the game the entire time and he didn’t let it get him down. I have watched several of his

games while being quarterback and it seems as if his team really has confidence in him because he always proves it.

He smiles a lot and he always shows a lot of confidence so I believe that these are all wonderful assets. He seems to have a very good personality. He deals with the press and the fans very well. I’m sure that this will help a lot especially in the NFL where there is a lot more coverage than when in college.

I am a big fan of Cam Newton so I hope he has a lot of success in the NFL. He had a great college career and I believe that he is one of the best college players of all time. If you are someone that hasn’t been paying attention to him you must not be a sports fan.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 359061491660730/k2311a069/6.9.11