Soundbody Extra Strength Pain Relief Rapid Release Gel Caps  » Medicine  »
  • Though those type of medications work best for me, I found that it was upsetting my stomach quite often
  • In fear of developing ulcers I decided it was time to move away from those types of medications
  • I bought the Soundbody Extra Strength Pain Relief Rapid Release Gel Caps from a local Big Lots store for only two dollars
  • The childproof bottle is reliable and will definitely keep the kids out
  • I would not recommend this product to anyone only because there was nothing that wowed me about it

• by adrean_j

I have been suffering more pain than usual and wanted to get away from taking NSAID drugs. Though those type of medications work best for me, I found that it was upsetting my stomach quite often. In fear of developing ulcers I decided it was time to move away from those types of medications. Since I know that acetaminophen is not a NSAID medication, I decided to purchase some. I bought the Soundbody Extra Strength Pain Relief Rapid Release Gel Caps from a local Big Lots store for only two dollars. The little bottle came with 50 gel caps that were red and blue in

color. The gel caps are slick and cylinder, much like the Tylenol Rapid Release Caps. The childproof bottle is reliable and will definitely keep the kids out. I as an adult have had no problems with it, but it does take effort to open, which is important.

The caplets are very easy to swallow and slide down my throat with ease as long as I take them one at a time. I noticed that on the occasions when I decided to take two of the gel caps at a time, they tended to stick together once they got wet. This often left me feeling like ...

• there was something lodged in my throat. After noticing the discomfort, I decided to take them one at a time. Each dose is two caplets and they contain 500 mg of acetaminophen each. As far as these pills being fast acting, I could start t feel relief after only 15 minutes. That is great timing, but the relief was just not as good as I thought it would be. It seemed that the pain was still very noticeable and these pills only made about a 20 percent difference.

When using this product, I realized that the medication works, but does not work for bad or

severe pain. I have used it to treat the muscles in my hands and arms and felt almost no relief. At other times I have used it for a minor headache and felt great relief. This medication is okay, but I don’t feel it is something that I can rely on anytime. I would use it again, if necessary, but it is far from being one of my top choices. I often found myself wanting to take another dose when the 4 to 6 hours recommend was not even up. I would not recommend this product to anyone only because there was nothing that wowed me about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 269061491560730/k2311a069/6.9.11