Frontline Plus for Cats
  • I used to not use it on her because I thought that $15.00 a month was too much money, until, my cat contracted worms
  • It comes in a convenient bubble packaging
  • Since my cat is allergic to fleas and will lose hair because of them, and Frontline prevents this from happening, I think it's the BEST

• by Renae
      I have a wonderful 16 pound cat. I treat her like a queen and that is why I invest in her wellbeing every month by using Frontline Plus on her. Frontline Plus is a great topical solution to keep your cat free from ticks & fleas & chewing lice.

I used to not use it on her because I thought that $15 a month was too much money, until, my cat contracted worms. Then, I realized how very important is

was to protect her from the fleas because that is what caused the worms.

Frontline stops infestations. It kills the adult fleas, and eggs and larvae.

It also stops further development of the eggs, larvae and pupae. Frontline’s active ingredients are: 9.

8% Fipronil 11. 8% (S)-Methoprene Non-Active ingredients are not listed on packaging but are 78.

4% of the total ingredients. They say the way it works is by collecting in the oils of the skin and hair follicles, and they are ...

• continually released from hair follicles onto the skin and coat.

That is why it is long lasting, (30 days. ) It is to be applied at the back of the animal\’s neck by parting the hair and applying it as much on JUST the skin as possible.

The reason it is put there is to keep the pet from being able to lick it. It comes in a convenient bubble packaging.

The medicaton itself is in a beaker shaped flat, green,

plastic vial. Take the green plastic vial from the bubble packaging and open it by bending the narrow end over.

It will break the seal. Be cautious when doing this, because sometimes, it spurts some of the medication out.

It is not recommended that you allow your children to play or apply this medication. Since my cat is allergic to fleas and will lose hair because of them, and Frontline prevents this from happening, I think it’s the BEST!

Frontline Plus for Cats

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291304149150130/k2311a0413/4.13.07