Avon Feelin Fresh Antibacterial Roll On in Shower Fresh  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • Deodorants are one of the best items to neutralize unpleasant odor on the armpits
  • I like its smell but it is not long lasting

• by Lynn M. A.

During hot weather, it is normal for our body to sweat profusely. Sweats are excreted through our skin. These sweats produce unpleasant odor especially on our armpits. Deodorants are one of the best items to neutralize unpleasant odor on the armpits. Since my teenage days, I have used a lot of deodorants in the market. One of them is Avon Feelin Fresh Antibacterial Roll On. I purchased this from an Avon

outlet at a cheaper price last year. Its regular price is PhP145 (Philippine Peso) or around US$3.50. Luckily, I was able to purchase it at PhP69. I usually buy items from Avon when they are on sale.

Anyway, this deo roll-on comes in a 40 ml bottle. Its cover is vibrant green. So, its quite refreshing to the eyes and has an easy to grip design. It is in shower fresh ...

• smell. Its label states that it dries quickly and lasts for 24 hours. It also claims that it is non-sticky. As for me, I love its smell. It is really refreshing. However, it does not fully address my personal needs. I usually apply this deodorant after every shower. It does not really dry up quickly. Sometimes, it leaves stains on my shirts. I like its smell but it is not long
        lasting. It does not tone down the unpleasant smell especially when I am sweating profusely during the day. I am not just confident wearing this deodorant outdoors. I only use this when I am at home.

My final verdict, I won’t buy this product again. It is not worth my money even if I purchased this at a much lower price. I will try other brands that will best suit my needs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319061491440730/k2311a069/6.9.11