Avon Nail Experts Cuticle Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • Even after just 1 use of this I notice the difference with my Cuticles

• by leeanne160480

I can summarise this product in the 1 sentence by saying that this product would be great, if not for the smell of this. This works well on my Nails, but lose the smell please Avon?

This comes in a little round tin and the right price of this is £6. I would say that this seems a bit expensive for what it is but a little of this goes a long way so therefore it may work out to be quite economical.

This is 12g.

The tin for this is alright. It is quite slimline and looks ok as it is a white tin with black writing. Due to the size of this it is small enough to even put in your pocket let alone put in your bag, so you can carry this around with you easy enough.

The lid of the tin comes off easy enough and inside you will see the Waxy product. It looks like it is a solid product, which it kind of is, but by pressing your finger onto this wax and you will see that this melts a little bit therefore allowing you to rub this over your Cuticles.

As I said the scent of this isn’t good. You can smell this straight away when you open the tin. It smells a little Waxy, which it is in a way, but the scent of this is a really heavy sweet Creamy scent. It is far too strong smelling for me, and ...

• Avon Nail Experts Cuticle Balm
      just overpowering. Although the scent seems to go away a bit, you can still smell it for a good while later on.

So apart from the smell of this, how does this do as the product? It is a really good product. Just a little slick of this rubbed onto your cuticles covers them with a good coverage of this product, and although it is pretty Greasy it settles into your skin alright and gets to work sorting them out. The area

still seems to stay a bit Greasy though but you can wipe this away if you want. I tend to just leave this on though for it to get to work.

Even after just 1 use of this I notice the difference with my Cuticles. They seem smaller and just not so rough and ragged looking.

A really, really good product, but I don’t use this as much as I would like to due to the smell of this.

Andrijana says :

re : Even after just 1 use of this I notice the difference with my Cuticles
My friend showed me this one in a catalog and I was skeptical until she showed me her cuticle. I ordered it and i noticed that is really easy to use and my cuticles are not bleeding anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319061491400730/k2311a069/6.9.11