Personal dog deshedder: Furminator  » Pets  »
  • I wish I found it sooner since I have owned my pomeranian for the last three years
  • He is the best companion ever but his fur all over my black clothes and home is not so welcoming

• by camillerivera

I love this product. I wish I found it sooner since I have owned my pomeranian for the last three years. He is the best companion ever but his fur all over my black clothes and home is not so welcoming. I want to yank my hair everytime I see chunks of it flying around like it’s a plastic bag. Only difference is, I hate seeing it lying around. Many would suggest the groomers on a regular basis but at this type of economy, who can really afford $60 plus every 6-8 weeks? This is a great investment if you have a major shedder

like mines; your wallet, your home, and your little black dress will thank you for it. They come in small, medium, large size and they all work great. I purchased a small size furminator and it’s a perfect size for my 14 pounds pomeranian terrier mix. I found a cheaper buy from amazon.com and the price cuts more than half of how much it cost from their personal website but it don’t matter how much it cost since it only runs up to $60-$80 and that can cover one groom session but it last longer which saves you hundreds of dollars a year.

It ...

• has a button attached to the back of the blade which makes it easier for you to release the fur that the furminator brushed off which means a faster process. I loved the result I seen after just 5 minutes of using it; a big chunk of my pomeranian dropped to my floor and it looks like a tumbleweed just came across my yard in Hawaii. It doesn’t hurt the skin and it’s not sharp which is great for me and the dog because he doesn’t feel any pain which makes it easier for me to handle him. It cuts the process time in
        half since he’s not fighting me off.

After just one day of using it, I brought my pomeranian to the bed and hugged him so tight while wearing a super black cotton shirt and to my surprise? It lessen the fur that touched my fabrics, I still see a few but it’s not as crazy as before. I would purchase this over and over if I ever need to but I don’t see no reason for it because it seems very sturdy and it don’t seem to dull up.

Affordable, sturdy, easy to use, and it works just like how they demonstrate in video reviews.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 299061491370730/k2311a069/6.9.11