Pres Ronald Reagan
  • I believe that he was one of the best presidents in history
  • He was re -elected both times with landslides and I believe that this was because he really knew how to communicate with the people
  • I love the way that he was able to simply explain a political issue without going into a lot of complicated speech like most politicians do today
  • During times when the economy was bad he spoke with a lot of confidence which I believe is wonderful because it's essential in my opinion to have a president that's confident
  • Good leadership has become something that's not shown a lot with recent presidents so I was impressed by how well he could lead

• by John

I do a lot of research on previous presidents and I have done a lot of studying on Ronald Reagan. I believe that he was one of the best presidents in history. He served two terms in office from 1981-1989. He was re -elected both times with landslides and I believe that this was because he really knew how to communicate with the people. He was a really good speaker and he really helped to turn the country around during his presidency.

In 1980 he first ran and defeated Jimmy Carter. He ran a wonderful campaign. He created a big

contrast between himself and Jimmy Carter. It was almost impossible not to vote for him considering how knowledgeable and smart he seemed to be during the debates and interviews. Although he was just a candidate he made himself look more presidential than Jimmy Carter who was actually president. If you missed some of the debates I believe they are well worth looking back on because you can learn a lot from them. I love the way that he was able to simply explain a political issue without going into a lot of complicated speech like most politicians do
      today.

He was a spectacular speaker. I have looked back on a lot of his famous speeches and I have to say that they were very inspiring. During times when the economy was bad he spoke with a lot of confidence which I believe is wonderful because it’s essential in my opinion to have a president that’s confident.

Another thing that I really love about Ronald Reagan is that he new how to work with democrats. A lot of people today act as if he was a staunch conservative but he actually wasn’t. During most of his time as president the congress ...

• Pres Ronald Reagan
      was controlled by Democrats. I love the way that he was able to work with the Democrats to get several agreements on policy during his presidency. He wasn’t a president that just simply sent a plan to congress without compromising and I believe this was wonderful.

I believe that Ronald Reagan really helped to turn around the conservative movement. I believe that he did a wonderful job with the economy considering how bad it was at the time. He showed that cutting taxes really did help to grow the economy. After he cut taxes the economy grew significantly and a

massive amount of jobs were created.

One other thing that I admire about him is that he showed a lot of leadership during his presidency. He wasn’t afraid to get out in front of almost any issue. Good leadership has become something that’s not shown a lot with recent presidents so I was impressed by how well he could lead.

I believe that he was a wonderful president. I believe that he was very good with both policy and politics. I was fully supportive of what he did as president. If only all presidents were of the same type that he was.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 368061491340830/k2311a068/6.8.11