Congresswoman Bachmann
  • I believe that she is way to divisive to be president
  • I would like to see a woman elected president soon but in my opinion she's not the one
  • Whenever I'm analyzing someone that I want to vote for as president I am looking for someone that has lead a group of people and that's not something that I believe she has experience doing
  • She has not shown any will so far to cooperate and compromise so this is a huge disadvantage in my opinion
  • I love what she stands for but considering that she goes against leadership so much I don't believe that she would be a very effective president

• by John

Michelle Bachman is a congresswoman from Minnesota and she is expected to announce that she’s running for the Republican nomination for president. I don’t believe that she should run for president. Even if she runs I don’t believe she has any chance of winning. I believe that she is way to divisive to be president. I would like to see a woman elected president soon but in my opinion she’s not the one. I am an independent conservative but I believe that she is too right wing to be president.

She has made a lot of really harsh comments. I recall during the 2008 presidential election when she question is Barack Obama was anti-american. She puts out a lot of misinformation and this makes here a constant target for the

media. If the republicans are going to have any chance at winning I believe that they need someone that’s able to stay on message and I don’t believe she is capable of doing that.

Another thing is that she has only been a congresswoman. She has not been a governor or senator. She has no leadership skills. Whenever I’m analyzing someone that I want to vote for as president I am looking for someone that has lead a group of people and that’s not something that I believe she has experience doing. She has only been in congress for about 5 years and I don’t believe that she has enough qualifications to be president. As president you have to be capable of making big decisions which I don’t believe she’s capable ...

• of doing.

I really don’t like the fact that she has gone against Speaker John Boehner a few times without being fully supportive. Speaker Boehner has a hard job and I believe the last thing that he needs is someone of his own party causing problems. There have been several presidents that have gone against members of their own party and they just haven’t been able to get anything done. She has not shown any will so far to cooperate and compromise so this is a huge disadvantage in my opinion.

One thing that I love about her is that she’s able to connect with people. When she speaks to a crowd it’s amazing to watch. She interacts very well with the crowd and she in some ways just seems like a

regular person. The only thing about this is that she seems to only be able to connect with conservative voters. I don’t believe that she’s capable of winning any independent voters which of course are required to win an election.

Overall, I have to say that I love most of her values and I love the way that she sticks to what she believes. I just don’t believe that she should be president. I love what she stands for but considering that she goes against leadership so much I don’t believe that she would be a very effective president. I believe that she has plenty of time between now and the election to prove that she would be a credible as president but I just don’t believe she will be able to.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 368061491330830/k2311a068/6.8.11