Dial Gold Bar Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the price because it's cheap yet it's also effective
  • After bathing with it the scent lasts throughout the day which is wonderful in my opinion
  • Even when it's wet it's easy to grasp a hold of which is very beneficial to avoid loosing it during use
  • I believe that it would be an improvement if there was a box included with them so that they are not all separated after opening the package
  • If you are in the market for some I would highly recommend it to anybody

• by John

I have to say that Dial is some of my most favorite soap. I have been using it for some time but I just recently tried the Gold type. I really enjoy using it. It’s made by Dial which of course is a very well known brand. I usually purchase it from Wal-Mart but it’s available at several retail stores. I have not had any problems finding it because all stores that I go to usually carry it. Depending on where I purchase it I usually pay about 3 dollars for it. I purchase the package that contains eight. There are also several other sizes available also. The price is fairly cheap in my opinion. I love the price because it’s cheap

yet it’s also effective.

One slight complaint that I would have about them is that the size of the soap is quite small compared to others that I have used. This is certainly one of the few complaints that I have about it. It’s only slightly smaller but it does tend to run out quicker than others that I have used.

It lathers up very well and while using it it creates a really nice scent. It’s wonderful. After bathing with it the scent lasts throughout the day which is wonderful in my opinion. After use it makes the skin feel very smooth and soft. I really love the way that it works. Each time after using it it always leave a very nice fresh feeling ...

• which is certainly something that I can appreciate. It creates a very thick bubbly lather after it comes in contact with water. One thing about the thickness of the lather is that it has to be rinsed off very well to make sure that it’s fully removed. It takes a bit more rinsing as compared to others that I have used.

Another thing that I love about it is the shape that it’s made in. The underneath area is rounded. Even when it’s wet it’s easy to grasp a hold of which is very beneficial to avoid loosing it during use. It’s also not very slippery which is wonderful in my opinion.

One other somewhat complaint that I have about it is the package that it’s sold in.

It’s sold in plastic wrapping instead of a box like others that I have used. After opening it the package just completely comes apart. Whenever I open them I usually just take all of them out of the package. I believe that it would be an improvement if there was a box included with them so that they are not all separated after opening the package.

I have used several different brands and makes of soaps and I certainly have to say that this is one of my favorites. It does exactly what it’s supposed to do and a lot more in my opinion. I couldn’t have asked for a much better soap. If you are in the market for some I would highly recommend it to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318061491320830/k2311a068/6.8.11