Gov Tim Pawlenty  » Local news  »
  • I believe he's a good person but I believe that he will be best in a job that doesn't require a lot of leadership like a senator
  • A few things that I love about him is that he is a strong conservative and I believe that's something that Republican voters are looking for
  • When it comes to explaining an issue he makes it as simple as possible which helps out a lot to get his point across
  • I believe the fact that he doesn't have a lot of money can be a disadvantage in the campaign especially since he's going to be running against Mitt Romney who has a lot of money so he's going to be able to spend a lot more on his campaign than Tim Pawlenty
  • Although I really love his ideas I don't believe that he will or should be elected

• by John

Tim Pawlenty is a current Republican Presidential candidate. He served as Governor of Minnesota for two terms. I don’t believe that he has a chance of winning the republican nomination because he doesn’t have a lot of qualities that a good president should have. I don’t believe that he has a lot of really good leadership skills. I believe he’s a good person but I believe that he will be best in a job that doesn’t require a lot of leadership like a senator.

A few things that I love about him is that he is a strong conservative and I believe that’s something that Republican voters are looking for. I watched him for some time when he was governor and he stood on his values and he didn’t cave in at all to his opponents. He made a lot of significat cuts

to the budget and although there is still a debt the cuts that he made have helped out a lot. When it comes to the issues he is very knowledgeable. I have watched several of his town hall meetings and it seems as if he really knows the issues. When it comes to explaining an issue he makes it as simple as possible which helps out a lot to get his point across.

Another thing that I love about him is that he seems like a regular guy. Unlike a few other presidential candidates he doesn’t have a lot of money which is something that I love because I believe that he can relate to regular people. I believe the fact that he doesn’t have a lot of money can be a disadvantage in the campaign especially since he’s going to be running ...

• against Mitt Romney who has a lot of money so he’s going to be able to spend a lot more on his campaign than Tim Pawlenty.

There are certainly a couple of things that I don’t like about him. He seems like a really genuine person but I don’t believe that he has the attributes to be president. One thing about him is that he is very soft spoken. I believe that this will hurt him both in the campaign and if he is elected president. I’m not saying that he has to yell but in order to be a good leader sometimes you have to get your point across in a significant way.

I know that this doesn’t matter when someone is actually president but a great thing that he has is that he looks young. He has a very attractive look to him

which can be beneficial to appeal to certain voters. One disadvantage in my opinion is that he is short. I believe that there is a reason that we haven’t had many short presidents. I am someone that looks at a candidate based on their ideas but when he’s on stage in a debate against a much taller Romney this might not provide a really good look for him.

Although I really love his ideas I don’t believe that he will or should be elected. I would love to see him run for senate because I believe he would do a lot better there. To me he seems like someone that will compromise a lot with the democrats instead of standing on his values. I have not made a choice of who I will be supporting but I don’t believe it will be Tim Pawlenty.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 368061491300830/k2311a068/6.8.11