The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain in Rose Pink Shade  » Cosmetics  »
  • I prefer the lighter pinkish shade so I only dab a small amount
  • However, if I only purchased this myself, I would be very disappointed

• by Lynn M. A.

The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain in Rose Pink Shade was one of the several cosmetic items given to me by my aunt. I just don’t know how much this item costs but you can check it out in the nearest The Body Shop outlet in your place. Anyway, this item comes in a chic 8 ml glass casing with a silver metallic cover. It is handy and you can just easily slip it in a tiny purse.

It is available in two

shades; Bronze Glimmer and Rose Pink. I got the Rose Pink Shade. Its wand applicator is just great in blending the stain.

This product has a dual purpose which gives both my cheeks and lips that vibrant glow. I usually use this as cheek stain. It gives that natural pinkish glow.

I put just a small amount of this lip and cheek stain and it goes a long way. It is easy to blend and it is not that sticky on the skin. Actually,

• it dries off easily on my cheeks.

However, just like any other cheek tint or stain, it does not stay longer than I expected. It slowly fades off after 3 to 4 hours. As for my lips, I tried putting an ample amount and it gives that vibrant pink.

I prefer the lighter pinkish shade so I only dab a small amount. Aside from that, it dries off easily and leaves my lips looking drier than ever. This is the part which I don’t

really like.

Instead of moisturizing my lips, it becomes drier. This is not a good lips moisturizer as what it claims to be. This is best to use when you apply a lip balm to give that sweet luscious looking lips.

I was thankful to my aunt for always supplying me with branded cosmetic products. However, if I only purchased this myself, I would be very disappointed. Aside from its expensive price, its quality is not that great.

I would try other brands in the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318061491230830/k2311a068/6.8.11