BlogCharm.com  » Web sites  »
2.0
  • I mean, I wasn't a millionaire, but I started a pretty good blog, and had already made almost two dollars

• by Nicki Mann
      BlogCharm is a blogging service that is supposed to pay you for blogging. You blog about anything you want, and any time someone comes to your blog, you gete paid about half a penny, whether or not the person clicks on ads or buys anything.

It was working OKAY for me.

I mean, I wasn’t a millionaire, but

I started a pretty good blog, and had already made almost two dollars.

(Not bad, for JUST getting started!) But one day I went to log into my blog, and I was unable to post any new blog entries! I couldn’t look at comments, or old entries, either.

People could still read my blog by going to the ...

• address, but I couldn’t update it at all!

I checked other BlogCharm blogs and they were up to date, so I knew the whole server wasn’t down!

I clicked “Help” on the BlogCharm site, and was sent to the help site for BlogExplosion.

com, where I had to fill out a “help ticket”.

The message I got said that

I’d recieve an answer within 48 hours.

It has now been over a week and I have not heard anything at all! And I still cannot log into my blog!

I have moved my blog to a Blogger.

com site, but it still is a bummer that I cannot even post a message on my old blog leading readers to the new blog! How sad.

BlogCharm.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201304149120130/k2311a0413/4.13.07