La Roche-Posey Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Face wash for Combination-Oily Skin  » Cosmetics  »
  • Most of the face washes I bought were too drying for my skin, even though it is extremely oily
  • I suggest avoiding the eye area all together and washing any makeup away with regular hand soap
  • And even if you do, I would still recommend it as long as you are careful not to get it in your eyes

• by Joelle3800

About a year ago I was shopping around for a good face wash and was having a very hard time finding one I liked. Most of the face washes I bought were too drying for my skin, even though it is extremely oily. If it wasn’t too drying, it would make me break out, and if t didn’t make me break out, it didn’t do anything at all for my skin.

So I went to a dermatologist and was recommended a rather expensive face wash called Toleriane. It is made specifically for sensitive skin that is combination-oily.

I was a little reluctant to

shell out the $18 but have been so happy with my purchase ever since. First of all, it has been almost fourteen months and I have not even reached half-way through the bottle.

Normally I would but a $6 bottle every four months, so this has been a cheaper option in the long run. And I can even feel the difference in the qualities of the cleansers.

Toleriane is much thicker and doesn’t require you use as much as cheaper products. It has a silky, creamy consistency that is easy to speared along the face.

It also lathers up just enough for you ...

• to know when it is working, and then washes off with a few splashes of water. I only have to use this cleanser every other day and it keeps my skin clean, clear, and less oily.

I also use it as a foundation and basic makeup remover. It leaves no residue on my skin either.

The only real downside to this product I have found is that it stings a lot when it gets into your eyes. The last time I blinked a tiny bit into my eye I was rinsing it out for fifteen minutes, and then spent the rest of the

night trying not to move my eyeball because it hurt too much when I did.

By morning it was better, but I have been extremely careful ever since. I suggest avoiding the eye area all together and washing any makeup away with regular hand soap.

If you do not have eyes as sensitive as mine this is a wonderful choice. And even if you do, I would still recommend it as long as you are careful not to get it in your eyes.

It has been such a nice cleanser for my skin year-round and in conjunction with Retin-A has helped keep my skin clear of acne.

El na says :

This product is found by chance and decided to give it a try. My opinion that so thoroughly whipped need a relatively large amount of product. Packaging is awkward and the smell is a bit unpleasant. But as far as I am faced with La Roche - Posay products all products smell is the same. So if do not like, not like the whole production.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318061491190830/k2311a068/6.8.11