Neozep Forte Tablet  » Medicine  »
  • It would only take some few days and you can experience its effect on your body

• by Lynn M. A.

Whenever I have clogged and runny nose, I sometimes use Neozep Forte Tablet. I have been using this drug alternately with my other favorite brand of nasal decongestant drug. This medicine comes in 10 mg / 2 mg / 500 mg Tablet. It contains 10 mg Phenylephrine HCl which is a nasal decongestant.

It clears up airways. Its

2mg Chlorphenamine Maleate serves as an anti-allergy. It relieves runny nose, sneezing and watery eyes.

It also contains 500 mg Paracetamol. This is good to relieve pain and fever. This is what I like about this medicine.

It treats a lot of common respiratory illnesses. It also relieves headaches which is an additional plus. This drug has green and white color.

It tastes bitter but I can just easily swallow it down with a glass of water. I usually take this once every 6 hours or as recommended by the doctor. I remember my doctor prescribed me this drug not so long ago.

This drug can be easily purchased in any drugstores nationwide. It can even ...

• Neozep Forte Tablet
      be purchased through over-the-counter. I like this drug since it is fast acting.

It would only take some few days and you can experience its effect on your body. I also love the fact I never experienced any drowsy feeling from this drug. I can just go about my work without disruptions.

So far, I have not experienced

any adverse effects. My final verdict, this is a must! It is like a wonder drug for me. Anyway, just always bear in mind that you need to consult your doctor first especially if you are suffering from other serious diseases.

It may not be suitable for your health. As always, never self-medicate. Also, do not double dose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 268061491020830/k2311a068/6.8.11