Loreal Infallible Never Fail Lipstick
  • They are pretty much the same, they only differ on their packaging and I like the Loreal packaging better because you can use it's mirrored package when you are applying your lipstick anywhere you are
  • That's more convenient to use,plus they are intact together, so you will never have to worry finding your lip balm or the lip moisturizer in your bag if you always have a messy one like mine
  • I have been using this lipstick for awhile now and I will definitely get the same one when I ran out
  • Sometimes my husband will noticed it a day after when I get up in the morning and I rub it with a cotton and you could see the color
  • I think Loreal should make more lipstick of this kind

• by chennyK37

My cousin bought me a Loreal Lipstick called Infallible- Never Fail lip color. They were on a great deal at CVS Pharmacy here in Fort Walton Beach so my cousin grab me one too. It was a Buy One Get One for 50 percent off.

I chose the Tea Berry color and she’s got the red shade. Once we get in to the car she asked me to open mine so I can try it on and

she can see it.

I like the way it was sealed together. It’s a compact of the lipstick and it’s moisturizer or like a lip balm.

I tried it on and liked the color and to my surprise the lipstick dried on your lips right away , meaning it is sticking so well and will not be easily worn out, and it’s the one that I have been looking for after I had a Max Factor Lipfinity lipstick. They are pretty much the same, they only differ on their packaging and I like the Loreal packaging better because you can use it’s mirrored package when you are applying your lipstick anywhere you are! That’s more convenient to use,plus they are intact together, so you will never have to worry finding your lip balm or the lip moisturizer in your bag if you always have a messy one like mine.

I have been using this ...

• Loreal Infallible Never Fail Lipstick
      lipstick for awhile now and I will definitely get the same one when I ran out. I like how long it stayed on my lips even if I have drinks a lot of fluids in a day.

Sometimes my husband will noticed it a day after when I get up in the morning and I rub it with a cotton and you could see the color. They last longer on my lips and I don’t even have

to use a lot of it, just a small amount to put on my lips and it dried and stick incredibly fast.

I could use this longer and that’s a good saving for a lipcolour! I think Loreal should make more lipstick of this kind. Something that a woman can use in it’s daily activity, especially somebody who can’t live without a lipstick on.

A long lasting kind of lipstick like Loreal Infallible will be a good choice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318061490990830/k2311a068/6.8.11