NARS Sheer Glow Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this foundation at my local Sephora
  • For a girl with oily skin, I tend to stay away from any product that mentions glow or shine , due to my oilyness, I prefer to stay matte
  • After around 2 or 3 hours, I decided to check up on my face and I was blown away with the results
  • The foundation claims to improve skin brightness, radiance, and texture but I haven't noticed my skin improving

• by Helen

I bought this foundation at my local Sephora. You can purchase this item at any Sephora stores, Sephora website, and NARS website. It is $42 and comes in a 1 oz glass bottle with a glossy finish without a pump. If you prefer a pump, you can buy a separate pump at the NARS website for $5. It comes in 15 different shades at Sephora + Sephora website and 20 different shades on the NARS website.

I was getting tired of using mineral foundation and decided

to try out liquid foundation instead. I stepped into my local Sephora store and asked the sales associate if she has any foundation in mind for a girl with oily skin. For a girl with oily skin, I tend to stay away from any product that mentions “glow” or “shine”, due to my oilyness, I prefer to stay matte. The sales associate then applied NARS Sheer Glow on one side of my face and the other with Make Up For Ever HD Foundation. I walked ...

• around the mall to test how well the foundation lasts.

After around 2 or 3 hours, I decided to check up on my face and I was blown away with the results! The NARS Sheer Glow blew me away. It was still covering up my blackheads and pores while MUFE died down. The NARS Sheer Glow provided a nice dewy finish, and to my surprise, my face didn’t look like an oil slick! The coverage is just perfect, medium to full coverage and it’s buildable. I

went back to Sephora and bought the NARS foundation on a whim.

The founder and maker of NARS actually recommends and formulated this foundation to apply with your hands. I have tried a stippling brush and a foundation brush but the finish of the foundation but the results didn’t come as close as applying it with my hands. The foundation claims to improve skin brightness, radiance, and texture but I haven’t noticed my skin improving. I would give this a 10/10 if it weren’t for the pump.

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318061490930830/k2311a068/6.8.11