BWC Vegan Shampoo Rosemary Mint Tea Tree 16 oz
  • I love to use a shampoo that leaves a nice tingly clean feeling
  • I decided to try out Beauty Without Cruelty’s rosemary mint tea tree shampoo after being very pleased with their spearmint body wash
  • After drying my hair, I found it to be silky and smooth, and looked shiny and healthy
  • After a couple of weeks of using it, I noticed my hair was looking a little dull
  • I would definitely recommend this shampoo for someone looking for a natural, cruelty free alternative to the mainstream products

• by reviewabit

I love to use a shampoo that leaves a nice tingly clean feeling. Tea tree oil is one of my favorite ingredients in natural products and one of my favorite smells in the world. I decided to try out Beauty Without Cruelty’s rosemary mint tea tree shampoo after being very pleased with their spearmint body wash. As its name implies, there are no animal ingredients and no animal testing involved in this company’s products.

They are completely vegan, and do not contain harsh chemicals like sodium lauryl or laureth sulfates for foaming agents. Instead, the shampoo gets its foam from the

coconut oil derived cocamidopropyl betaine, which actually does a pretty decent job of creating lather. In addition, this shampoo also contains organic aloe vera, panthenol, niacin, soy protein, biotin, witch hazel extract, and essential oils of rosemary, peppermint, tea tree, lavender, and orange.

The smell is amazing. It is predominantly rosemary and mint, but you can barely detect the orange and lavender in the background, which gives it a little sophistication. When I tried the shampoo on my hair the first time, I was not expecting it to lather as much as it did, for most shampoos on

the mainstream market have sulfates which give them lots of lather, while natural shampoos can be “lather challenged.

” This one did a good job of managing without the detergents. It lathers well, and rinses clean, leaving the hair feeling nourished. There was a slight tingle from the mint, and it was just enough to feel cool without being “medicinal.

” The rosemary and aloe are good for the scalp, as is the tea tree, but this is not intended to be a medicinal shampoo to treat any scalp conditions. That said, tea tree will treat just about any skin condition, and it’s ...

• BWC Vegan Shampoo Rosemary Mint Tea Tree 16 oz
      in here. After drying my hair, I found it to be silky and smooth, and looked shiny and healthy.

The rest of the household liked the results on their hair as well, and everyone loved the scent. After a couple of weeks of using it, I noticed my hair was looking a little dull. Sometimes I get a buildup from styling products.

Some shampoos can handle it well, and some cannot. It seems that many times the more natural a shampoo is, the less it is capable of getting the gunk from styling products out of my hair. I take a

break from it for a few days by using a clarifying shampoo, and that usually takes care of the problem.

As long as I follow this routine, this shampoo works out well for long term usage. Of course I would rather have one that took care of the build up too, I think you may pay a price for the harshness of detergents on your hair in the long run, so I don’t mind switching back and forth a little. It makes it more interesting.

I would definitely recommend this shampoo for someone looking for a natural, cruelty free alternative to the mainstream products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347061490840530/k2311a067/6.7.11