Neosporin Neo To Go Plus Pain Relief Spray, .26 oz.  » Health  »
  • When I saw they made a portable Neosporin called Neo to Go, I bought one because I thought it would be great to take with me in my pack, for when we go hiking or to the park, or just for in case
  • Another great thing about this product that I love is that unlike the gel, I don't have to touch her skin at all
  • It comes out like a fine mist, but it will stay on her skin without running down her leg (because, it is usually a knee), so I know she at least gets some product on her
  • I think it's good enough that I'd recommend it to anyone for some pain relieving-infection ridding-portable Neosporin for on the go

• by WendyBird

I really like Neosporin, and use it all the time because my daughter comes to me often with scrapes and cuts from playing out in the forest, or riding her bike off-road, and being a girl, she just doesn’t need any scarring if it can be helped. When I saw they made a portable Neosporin called Neo to Go, I bought one because I thought it would be great to take with me in my pack, for when we go hiking or to the park, or just for “in case”.

This isn’t a gel like the original Neosporin, but is instead a spray, and it comes in a small plastic bottle that is oval shaped with a hole in the top for a finger

to slip through. When I put my finger in, I can press down on the lever and a small portal will open up and shoot a spray of Neo to Go on my child’s injury. there is only a small amount in each tube, and it costs near $5, but it seems to last a while because only a squirt or two is needed each time.

It;s so easy and convenient to use. When she comes to me with a scrap or something and we’re not at home, I just squirt her with this a few times, then apply a bandage, and she can go on and continue having fun. It has a pain relief formula in it and she stops ...

• her crying when it’s on, but I’m not sure if it is a psychological thing (like some kids are “better” after mommy kisses the boo-boo), or if it really takes her pain away that fast. Regular Neosporin is great at taking the burn away when the skin tears, and so I imagine this has the same effect.

Another great thing about this product that I love is that unlike the gel, I don’t have to touch her skin at all. I won’t put germs on her wound by rubbing on the gel because there is nothing to rub. It sprays on one handed, and with the other hand I can be opening the bandage. I can get her on her way

in under a minute! But, it’s really good at keeping infection away. You know, since I’ve been using this and Neosporin in general, she has never had a single infection on her cuts, nor have I.

It’s really effective and couldn’t be any easier to use. She can use it herself. I also like that it doesn’t run when I apply it. It comes out like a fine mist, but it will stay on her skin without running down her leg (because, it is usually a knee), so I know she at least gets some product on her. I think it’s good enough that I’d recommend it to anyone for some pain relieving-infection ridding-portable Neosporin for on the go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346061490210430/k2311a066/6.6.11