Waffle Shop Manteca, CA  » Restaurants  »
1021 N. Main Street Manteca, CA 95336
  • We enjoyed it so much that we had to take the whole family for brunch today
  • Overall, we are very satisfied with the food, service, value and cleanliness of this restaurant, and, I would definitely recommend it to family and friends

• by Santiaogo Rae

Waffle Shop is located near downtown Manteca and is situated in a small plaza. The restaurant is a favorite in this little town, particularly their huge waffles that are served in many different ways, even with bacon, yum!

The Waffle Shop’s country kitchen inspired ambiance works very well with the kind of food that they offer. Not only is it famous with the older crowd, but, even the younger crowd enjoy coming here everyday. I have been to this restaurant

a couple of times, so far; the first time I went here, I had breakfast with my husband and my 2 year old about 2 months ago. We enjoyed it so much that we had to take the whole family for “brunch” today.

Waffle Shop is independently owned and operated, and, this Waffle Shop has been able to create their own identity. They are able to blend the kind of food that they offer, the ambiance and lifestyle of ...

• their little town all together. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. They have burgers, salads, waffles, country fried stuff to fill you up. Their service is good and the waitress is very attentive the whole time.

If you live in Manteca or in the surrounding areas, don’t forget to stop by at the Waffle Shop for breakfast or brunch with your friends and family. When I took my family, we had country fried chicken, chicken styx and fries, french

dip and waffle with bacon and pecan for our “brunch.” Everything turned out perfect, even for my finicky eaters. The value is about the same if you compare it with other franchise restaurants like Denny’s or IHOP, but their food, service and the cleanliness far exceeds the other two.

We spent $50.00 for our brunch. Overall, we are very satisfied with the food, service, value and cleanliness of this restaurant, and, I would definitely recommend it to family and friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 76061489880430/k2311a066/6.6.11