Lipton “Iced Tea” Bags
  • There are not a lot of things that I am brand picky about, but tea bags is definitely one of them
  • What I love even more is that they are the same price and sometimes less than the other brands carried at my local grocery stores
  • I think that the variety that they give me is amazing
  • I have also noticed that while we brew our teas the same way that hers tends to taste soured even on the same day that she makes it sometimes
  • I would strongly recommend Lipton to anyone that loves to drink good, fresh brewed iced tea

• by J. L. Newton

For as long as I can remember my Mother and I have been using Lipton Tea Bags for our tea. The quality and taste of Lipton’s Tea Bags to me can not be beat. They are perfect for me and my family and they taste better than any other brands that I have tried. There are not a lot of things that I am “brand picky” about, but tea bags is definitely one of them. What I love even more is that they are the same price and

sometimes less than the other brands carried at my local grocery stores.

I think that the variety that they give me is amazing. I buy both the small and the family size tea bags. What is even better is that no matter what I am making it tastes great. Even though I buy the iced tea bags they make great hot tea as well. When I am making a gallom of tea I use the family size tea bags and when I am making just a cup of ...

• hot tea I use the smaller tea bags. This is the main drink found in my house and we all love it. When we are not felling well and when it is cold we use the small tea bags, brew a cup of hot tea, add a little honey and make a great beverage.

My mother-in-law uses a different brand and I can definitely tell the difference when I am at her house. I have also noticed that while we brew our teas the same way that hers

tends to taste “soured” even on the same day that she makes it sometimes. I have never had that problem with the Lipton Tea Bags. Other people I know have used various brands in their homes and I have yet to find anything that I like let alone love as much as I do the Lipton Tea Bags. I think that Lipton is the best of the best for making great iced tea. I would strongly recommend Lipton to anyone that loves to drink good, fresh brewed iced tea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276061489760430/k2311a066/6.6.11