Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion (SPF 60)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love that this product protects from both UVA and UVB rays
  • I will probably not continue to purchase this particular sunscreen but I highly recommend it to anyone who can afford it
  • I know that if I used this daily, I would avoid all of the nasty adverse effects of too much sun exposure

• by Intensify

I have a rather inexplicable obsession with sunscreen. I wear it daily and I typically do not purchase makeup products unless they include an SPF value of at least 15, if not higher. Protecting my skin from the sun is something that I take very seriously and because I spend a lot of time outdoors in the summer, I have been looking for a new sunscreen product. That is why I purchased the Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion. I understand why they call it “ultimate” because it contains SPF 60, a very high value as far as sun protection goes. Some people may think I am crazy for gravitating towards products with such a high SPF value but this is just something I care about. This product is formulated for the face and the body

but I have only used it on my body. I tend to not like to use actual sunscreen on my face because it clogs my pores and breaks me out, but I have loved using this on my body.

I love that this product protects from both UVA and UVB rays. Besides the insane amount of protection that I am getting from this product, I also love the way that it feels. It does not feel like your typical sunscreen. It is not greasy at all. It blends into the skin easily. Unlike those super white sunscreen products that make your skin look ghost-like, this one blends right into the skin. It absorbs quickly and completely. There is absolutely no white residue left behind after application. Once rubbed into the skin, it feels completely natural. This ...

• product is also waterproof! That is a major plus because I do not want to have to constantly reapply whenever I jump into and out of the pool or the ocean. This is also sweat-proof, a must in the hot Texas heat that I am exposed to on a daily basis. This sunscreen is lightweight. I do not feel like I have lotion sitting on top of my skin after rubbing this in.

As I mentioned earlier, I do not use this sunscreen on my face so I can’t speak to how well it works there or whether it causes any breakouts. A downside to this product is that a container with 3.3 ounces of product costs forty dollars. Considering the fact that I am a very tall girl with a lot of skin to

cover, this product will not last me that long at all. This is probably the most expensive sunscreen product that I have ever purchased for my body, but it is very effective. I will probably not continue to purchase this particular sunscreen but I highly recommend it to anyone who can afford it.

Overall, I have to give the Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion a rating of an 8 out of 10. It isn’t oily or greasy. It has a wonderful consistency and absorbs beautifully. Besides all of that, it is a very heavy duty sunscreen that provides a lot of protection from the sun. I know that if I used this daily, I would avoid all of the nasty adverse effects of too much sun exposure. I love everything about this product but the price!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061489651030/k2311a063/6.3.11