Crest 3D White Whitestrips With Advanced Seal, 20 Count  » Health  »
  • So, I decided to try the Crest 3D White Whitestrips With Advanced Seal strips, and bought a box of 20 for a little over $40
  • My teeth only needed a shade difference, and I definitely got that with these strips

• by WendyBird

Being an ex-coffee drinker, I wanted to whiten my teeth more than they were, but my dental insurance does not cover whitening. So, I decided to try the Crest 3D White Whitestrips With Advanced Seal strips, and bought a box of 20 for a little over $40.

I have used Crest white strips before, as a late teen, and they worked fairly well back then, but they were supposed to be super improved since

I last used them and I was looking forward to trying them. They are supposed to make my teeth noticeably whiter in 3 days. they are individually wrapped, and so I used one every day for 20 days, and for 30 minutes each time.

They seal a lot better than they used to. The time I used them first, they would slip off my teeth and the gel would get in my mouth and taste so foul. But these will glue on tightly and if I am careful, I don;t taste the awful tasting gel. I put the bottom ones on first, and then the top because I find I can put them on easier that way. I don’t know why that is. But, once it is time for them to come off, I peel them off and then my teeth are ...

• Crest 3D White Whitestrips With Advanced Seal, 20 Count
      coated in that gel, so I brush it off my teeth. It comes off easily enough.

I did notice a difference after 3 days, but it was very slight. I used the rest of the box and found my teeth were sparkling white, like I had never drank coffee before. I loved the results, and I have gotten lots of compliments from others (which at first, made me self-conscience because it made

me wonder how they perceived me before. But, I realized that it was such a difference that it looked like I had gotten it professionally done, and they were asking if I did or not). My teeth only needed a shade difference, and I definitely got that with these strips. They worked for me and so I use them once or twice a year now. I would recommend them to anyone.

Samantha says :

Thanks I have been looking for a good teeth whitener and this was very helpful

Tracy says :

Just be very careful about using these products only as directed because overuse can start to erode tooth enamel. Also remember that most over the counter tooth whiteners only work on surface stains, for deeper staining, I recommend seeing you dentist.

Ashley Herrington says :

re : My teeth only needed a shade difference, and I definitely got that with these strips
While shopping at Target the other day, I noticed these Crest 3D White Strips So of course, being curious, I picked the box up, and read it just to see if it sounded legit After reading it i had to try it I used to drink alot of coffee, sodas, slack a bit on brushing etc.. These all took a toll on my teeth, so I wanted to at least attepmt to get them a little whiter I ended up purchasing the only size box they had available, about 24 strips for a little bit over $ 40. Sounded a bit pricey, but to my surprise it was totally worth it My teeth only needed a shade difference, and I definitely got that with these strips Before, my teeth had a slight yellow shade, after using these strips 3 TIMES, ( once per day) I could tell a HUGE difference Already they are alot whiter than they were before I can’t wait to see the final result after I’ve used the entire box I would recommend this product to anyone who is needing their teeth a bit whiter than before, as I have found out for myself that these do indeed actually work HOWEVER, like almost any other product, Crest 3D White Strips, does have its downside The day after trying these strips I noticed my teeth were becoming sensitive Sensitive to hot, cold and even when I had nothing in my mouth I’m hoping this is just because its something new and new chemicals on my teeth, that I’m not used to We will see A little tooth sensitivity won’t stop me from using this product because its actually working

Joanna says :

The first time I used these strips was to whiten my smile before a job interview. I also drink a lot of tea and coffee drinks and my teeth had developed a bit of a yellowish tint. Theses strips certainly took care of that. With a week of using these strips just once per day my smile was at least two shades whiter than it had been.

Having a whiter smile definitely gave me more confidence going into the interview. I love these so much that I now have a few strips tucked away in my travel toiletries bag for emergencies.

Tytiana Valentine says :

It is a very delightful way to clean your teeth with no problem

tinab says :

I’ve used Crest white strips and I have always been satisfied with the results. I actually got my teeth a few shades whiter than I was expecting which is a big deal, considering that a whitening treatment at the dentist costs over $ 100.

duckfan says :

I too achieved my goal of 1 shade whiter with these. I do not believe they work if you need more than 1 or 2 shades whiter. My husband was hoping for more like 3 shades whiter, and they did become whiter, but not as white as he had hoped for..

Alison Turner says :

I really like this product. In the past I have used whitening strips but they always slide off and slip and are a pain to keep on. I like these because they stayed on I was able to use them so they actually worked for me I don’t have deeply stained teeth but found correct use of this product allowed me to get my teeth a shade or two whiter. I also have found that after the initial first time whitening I can just use a refresher strip here and there to keep up the results.

Sarah Nigh says :

I definitely never noticed any difference in my tooth color with these strips. About a year after my first try with them my boyfriend bought be another box as a stocking stuffer because I’m always complaining about my teeth, so I gave them another shot. My teeth and gums hurt for about four days after using just one strip. It was terrible. I will never use them again.

Jazmine Gaines says :

re : So, I decided to try the Crest 3D White Whitestrips With Advanced Seal strips, and bought a box of 20 for a little over $40
I love it. It really works at first I was afraid they weren t going to work but once I tried them out I fell in love with them instantly. My teeth stay white and clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343061489581030/k2311a063/6.3.11