SanDisk 16 GB microSDHC Flash Memory Card  » Electronics  »
  • I bought the SanDisk 16 GB microSDHC Flash Memory Card, and have been very happy since
  • I have heard about issues with it failing after a couple of month's use, but I just never had that issue
  • It is well worth what it cost, and I would recommend it to anyone that needs a micro card for their device

• by WendyBird

I needed a microSDHC memory card to put in my Sansa Fuze, and I thought “why not go with SanDisk, the makers of the mp3 player?” I bought the SanDisk 16 GB microSDHC Flash Memory Card, and have been very happy since. I bought it online for under $20.

I had at least 14 gigs of music and videos I wanted to upload to my mp3 player, so I really needed this storage capacity, and planned to use the mp3 player’s internal storage for any extra albums or songs I needed to add as I purchased them. I didn’t even have to format the card,

both my Fuze and my computer recognized it immediately and I had no trouble with upload. What I did was put it in the Fuze, and then plugged that into my computer, and added the music and such into external storage’s folder. It was easy! The only thing was it took nearly 2 hours to get everything loaded on, but once it was on, I didn’t have to worry about it anymore. I don’t plan on taking any of them off. Adding a single song was pretty much instant, and the write time took seconds.

It comes with an SD adapter,

• so it will be able to go into my reader with no issues, and with no additional purchase of an adapter. This one, I’ve used for over a year (quite close to 2 years now), and it still works great. I have heard about issues with it failing after a couple of month’s use, but I just never had that issue. When I saw how great it worked with my Fuze, I bought another for my child’s mp3 player which uses a microSDHC card. so technically, I’ve had two winners with this product and not a single dud.

It is a Class 2, which

was pretty much the fastest available in micro for the US when I got it, and I have had no issue with the speed. The initial upload was long but to be fair, it was a huge library I was adding to it at once. An album itself only takes a short moment. A video is about the same, when I deduct the time it takes me to convert to a format the Fuze will accept.

It is well worth what it cost, and I would recommend it to anyone that needs a micro card for their device. It works great with the Fuze.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163061489511030/k2311a063/6.3.11